1. Apologize for the first problematic thing you did
2. Assure people you will make an honest attempt to prevent a repeat of said problematic thing
3. Actually make honest attempt to prevent repeat of said problematic thing
4. Also research ways you can further your expression without doing other problematic things you may not be thinking of
5. Be happy, learn and grow as all good people should and by that I mean be an adult and take responsibility for things you fuck up on
Oh—you wouldn’t date a girl who’s ever been a stripper?
In that case, I wouldn’t date a guy who’s ever been to a strip club.
Oh—you wouldn’t date a girl who’s ever done porn?
In that case, I wouldn’t date a guy who’s ever watched porn.
You’re the reason we exist.
You’re the demand to our supply.
If you disdain sex workers, don’t you dare consume our labor.
As they say in the industry, “People jack off with the left hand and point with the right.”
Mom: Marxism will prevail?
Mom: You are a bourgeois sympathist baby and if you had been educated you would need reeducation. Instead, I will raise you as a communist
this isn’t shade to anyone, but yall need to stop acting surprised when your fave celebs fuck up. they’re part of a ruling class who are thoroughly isolated from concrete global issues and catastrophes and actually rely on the disenfranchisement of others to sustain their status. their entire persona is inherently problematic as ultimate beneficiaries of capitalism. what ethics do you expect, idgi
i luv it when im reading marx and he does these cute little exclamation points whenever hes criticising someone (esp john stuart mill) and he puts a ! after his criticism, likes hes incredulous of these damn liberals and their shitty ideology. that tiny ! is basically saying “can you BELIEVE this nerd”